Pasha Bridal Ltd is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Pasha Bridal Ltd may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are satisfied with any changes. This policy is effective from 1st November 2016.
We may collect the following information:
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
- wedding dress, wedding accessories, colour and size preference related information
What we do with the information
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information that we think you may find interesting using the email address, which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
About Our Website's Cookies
When we provide services, we want to make them easy, useful and reliable. This sometimes involves placing small amounts of information on your device, for example, computer or mobile phone. These include small files known as cookies. They cannot be used to identify you personally.
These pieces of information are used to improve services for you through, for example:
- enabling a service to recognise your device so you don’t have to give the same information during one task
- recognising that you have already given a username and password so you don’t need to enter it for every web page requested
- measuring how many people are using services, so they can be made easier to use and that there is enough capacity to ensure they are fast
You can manage these small files yourself and learn more about them from AllAboutCookies.org.
The list below shows all of the cookies that are set by this website and the third-party services we use. If you have any queries about these cookies or would like more information about them, please get in touch.
Cookies for measuring and improving service
Google Analytics stores information about what pages you visit, how long you are on the site, how you got here and what you click on. We do not collect or store your personal information (e.g. your name or address) so this information cannot be used to identify who you are.
The following cookies are set by Google Analytics:
|_utma||randomly generated number||2 years|
|_utmb||randomly generated number||30 minutes|
|_utmc||randomly generated number||when you close your browser|
|_utmx||randomly generated number||2 years|
|_utmxx||randomly generated number||2 years|
|_utmz||randomly generated number and information on how the site was reached (e.g. direct or via a link, organic search or paid search)||6 months|
Cookies for managing your current visit
We use a number of cookies to remember your selections or preferences that you’ve made when looking at the information on this site.
|Cookie names starting with SESS||randomly generated number (this cookie is for keeping you logged in, so you don't have to log in to every page you visit, as well as helping the site remember things like what's in your shopping cart)||3-4 weeks|
|Cookie names starting with Drupal||usually, a number representing yes or no (these cookies record preferences about how you have various features set up on the site)||when you log off|
This website and its content is copyright of Pasha Bridal Ltd.
© Pasha Bridal Ltd 2016. All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
•You may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only
•You may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrievals system.